What can be more fun than a Pink and Red Galentine’s Inspiration. Of course these colors have always been synonymous with the occasion but definitely no less special. Even more exciting is that Pantone has named their 2023 color of the year as Viva Magenta 18-1750. Viva Magenta is a signal of strength, inclusivity, and self-expression. What is Pantone you might ask? The Pantone Color System, or PMS, is a standardized color matching system, which is widely used around the world. It was devised to help printers and designers to specify and control colors for printing projects. This mean you will be seeing this color trend creep up all year long. You’ll be seeing it in bold interiors, fashion runways, cosmetic counters and so many other places. I am actually pretty partial to all shades of pink – you can say it’s my favorite color. ‘
All Shades of Pink Match Together
When following a Pink and Red Galentine’s Inspiration, don’t get bogged with which shade of pink. As you see all shades of pink and red tend to marry well together. You can use the colors in the tablescape, napkins, dishes, glassware, and of course the flowers. I love how the pink and red was use in the hanging floral wreath. Creates such a special ethereal touch.
Steps to Style a Pink and Red Galentine’s Inspiration:
- Choose a color scheme: Red and pink are the primary colors for Galentine’s Day, so make sure to incorporate these colors into your table setting, décor, and menu.
- Set the table: Use pink tablecloths or table runners and red plates and napkins to set the mood. You can also add rose petals or other pink and red flowers as a centerpiece.
- Create a menu: Plan a menu that includes pink and red foods, such as strawberries, watermelon, cherry tomatoes, and beet salad. You can also serve pink-themed drinks, such as rose wine or pink lemonade.
- Decorate the space in a pink and red galentine’s inspiration: Use balloons, banners, and streamers in pink and red to add a festive touch to the space. You can also add candles, fairy lights, or other lighting elements to create a warm and romantic atmosphere.
- Have fun: Make sure to have plenty of conversation starters, games, and music to keep the evening lively and enjoyable for everyone.
By following these steps, you can create a stylish and memorable dinner with this Pink and Red Galentine’s Inspiration that celebrates the special bond between you and your friends.